Duties and Responsibilities
Uses CAD equipment to provide support to engineers by preparing routine layouts, detail
drawings, assembly drawings, sketches and diagrams. Details to include all views and
dimensions necessary for manufacture. Makes copies of drawings and maintains
information regarding changes to database. Makes simple decisions but refers most
questions or problems to engineers or supervisor. Has a solid understanding of drafting
techniques and familiarity with engineering terminology. Possesses mechanical aptitude
with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations. Has Familiarity to CAD
Knowledge and Abilities
- Efficient and accurate drafting with adherence to CAD standards
- Prepare work for manufacturing
- Coordinate drawing file with CAD Lead
- Electronic Project File Management
Education and Experience
- Associates of Applied Science in Computer Aided Drafting and Design
- AutoCAD drafting skill required
- Knowledge of drafting techniques.
- Experience with site/building verifications of existing conditions.
- Effective Time Management.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid work experience a plus.