Supporting Sherman Women-Owned and Minority-Owned Businesses
Sherman WOMO is working to create an environment of education and support to increase the number and size of Sherman women-owned and minority-owned businesses by:
- Organizing a committee of local business leaders, primarily minority-owned and women-owned business owners.
- Working with the committee to establish a program that will educate and provide support to new and existing minority-owned and women-owned business owners.
- Developing online master classes featuring local, successful, minority-owned and women-owned business leaders presenting topics relevant to finance, organization, and marketing.
- Marketing the master classes on various advertising platforms.
- Educating minority-owned and women-owned business owners on resources available to grow and expand their operations.
- Encouraging participation of minority-owned and women-owned business owners in events and other networking opportunities within the City of Sherman to market their businesses.
UPCOMING TRAINING :
WOMO Quarterly Small Group Breakout Sessions
If you would like to participate in one of our WOMO Quarterly Small Group Breakout Sessions, please reach out to via email to email@example.com.
TWU's Center for Women Entrepreneurs' WomenRISE: “The Importance of Business Credit” with Kissena Sheets, KLS Funding Group LLC - Tuesday, October 10th, 2023, 7:30-9:30 A.M., In-Person at TWU, Denton Campus, Old Main Building, 2nd Floor, Rm 257 or virtually. (Click HERE for more information and to access the registration form.)
TWU's Center for Women Entrepreneurs' Saturday Workshop: “From Complexity to Clarity: A Marketing Framework” - Saturday, October 14th, 2023, 8:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M., In-Person at TWU, Denton Campus, Old Main Building, 2nd Floor, Rm 257 or virtually. (Click HERE for more information and to access the registration form.)
Enterprise Bank & Trust's Enterprise University - Learn new skills to advance your business. Registration is now open for 30+ no-cost business courses this fall. The 90-minute, live, virtual classes are led by industry experts. Click HERE to learn more and/or reserve your spot!
- WOMO Marketing Workshop
- WOMO Summit & Vendor Market
Women Mean Business ~ A place for women in business to Connect, Empower, Inspire! Check out their Facebook Page