Full-Time Road Crew at Mueller Construction Company
Available Openings: 1
Posted Date: February 1, 2022
Apply By: June 30, 2023
Pay Type: Salary
Education Level: Certification
- Work performed while standing, sitting and or walking
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 75 pounds
- Requires activity involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes, and gases.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assure compliance appropriate safety practices, and procedures, and with applicable federal, State and local codes, regulations and requirements.
- Operate a variety of equipment and machines including, saws, drills, and various hand and power tools, in order to perform repair and maintenance work.
- Maintain tools and equipment in a safe, clean and proper working condition.
- Assist in the purchase, installation, maintenance of equipment, piping, systems, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Appropriate health and safety precautions and procedures.
- Technical aspects of field of specialty.
- Proper methods of storing equipment, materials, and supplies
- Basic record-keeping techniques.
- Perform a wide variety of skilled journey-level work in maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Effectively and safely operate a variety of assigned tools and equipment.
- Interpret blueprints, shop drawings, sketches, and work orders to others.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Make arithmetic calculations quickly and accurately.
- Work independently with little direction.
- Meet schedules and time lines.
- Maintain routine records.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Observe legal and defensive driving practices.
- Lift heavy objects.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Certificate four-year experience in one or more of the skilled trades
Licenses and Other Requirements
- A valid Texas or Oklahoma Driver’s License.
- Must have own tools.